Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's going on....

I haven't been posting much, probably, because I can't decide on what I should talk about. The end of Furry Weekend Atlanta 2008 is here, but I am not that disappointed. First, in my situation I couldn't go anyway. But, I don't want to just leave it as an excuse. I wanted to go. What is holding me back? Partially, what is holding me back is my current situation. I have housing from my parents so I don't want to "bite the hand that feeds". What I can do is do what I can. Basically, what can I do right now that will get me closer? I know it won't be easy, but I can make it easy. I need the basic survival gear and a way to replenish it.

* Food
* Water
* Shelter (housing)
* Fire (heating)
* Money (way to replenish survival gear)

My skills allow me to gain money, but in small amounts. I need to find a way to gain large amounts of money. Don't we all have that problem. I am working at it, but I am stumbling my way to the goal. I see the goal, but there is no one way to get to it. I just have to try things. Trying can cause failure, including loss of money.

As for FWA 2008, I am setting up a video playlist. You can find it on my site.

No comments: